Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend+ arsenal

My weekend in Jakarta is not that wonderful.

Sitting in front of the laptop, facebook ,tweet, is all i do. + some reading for works.

I got no chance to 'jalan-jalan'. Because i dont know where to go, and the public transport here is bad.

Well, 'hujan emas di negeri org, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri'.

I started to miss my family, her, my friends and my routine in Malaysia. haha.

My malaysian co-worker here is okay, but we are not that close to go hang out together.

but for china expat here, they are robots. working non-stop. they have no life and fun. they love to work.

I wonder what China government  brain-washed them..huhuhu.

Coming to Arsenal part, my friends know that i'm an Arsenal fan. since 1997 when they first visit Malaysia that time. and i become a 'real' Arsenal fan since 1999. because that year ManUtd won treble and i like supporting underdog team or no 2 team. haha.

And last night there's Match between Arsenal and Blackburn at emirates stadium. and it's frustrating. compare to Man Utd match result before that, Arsenal showed the incapability to be the EPL champion. Many bloggers argue about the Mentality of some Arsenal players. there's no urgency to win the league. maybe they are happy playing like a horse shit. some players like Wilshere, v.Persie,Fabregas, Nasri are good, some are just as bad as  Lindsay Lohan drug problem. and last night draw make me wanna puke on their faces. Come on lads, you can do better than this. Although i do believe that the title already gone to Man Utd this year. Well, thats the bread and butter supporting arsenal for the last 7 years, you are so close to win titles and yet the players kick them away. for the 7 consecutive year Arsenal has won nothing. it's the manager problem or the player or the coaches?  you decide.  i'm frustrated with Arsenal ,but thats my team. The best way is to enjoy the football week in week out. Winning or Losing the title doesnt help my financial. And for those other fan than love mocking other people, if you team win the league this year, just keep it to yourself. Your team win the league, but are still unemployed , your debt is increasing , you still need to pay your bills. My suggestion is, be happy for your team but dont mock people around. haha.pfft~ bast**d!

and....

Next 2 weeks i'll be handling some works handover from my friend and InsyaAllah by 19th April i'll be back in Kuala Lumpur hopefully. another 16days to go~

No comments:

Post a Comment