Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Going back to Kuala Lumpur


i'll be going back to Kuala Lumpur later on this Tuesday, Apr 19th to renew visa and other purposes.

I need to renew my business visa in order to continue working in Jakarta for another 3 months.

I also need to care some unfinished jobs in Kuala Lumpur. (EIT report,shopping :D )

However this all depends on whether the project team need me to assist them here or they want me to go back and never coming back. I dont mind either way.

So this weekend i'll start packing a little bit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal will play against Mugmasher  Liverpool at Emirates on Sunday.

I hope i can watch the game in local TV indonesia . The internet here for live streaming is awful.


p/s:i just realized that blogspot is only available to access on weekend. 
does the local ISP block the access during the weekdays?pffffttt~

No comments:

Post a Comment